At Liberty Lutheran, our culture of leadership, caring, compassion, and at its core – excellence – is embodied in the everyday employees in our communities. They are driven by our mission and our commitment to the people we serve.
It is always refreshing and rewarding when a company has the ability to promote from within and can rely on an internal talent pool that is prepared to meet new challenges. At Liberty, we are proud to announce the following staff changes and promotions:
– Dana O’Donnell, currently the Executive Director of Liberty at Home, will assume the role of Executive Director at The Heart at Drexel.
– Annamarie Daley, Director of Home Health Care for Liberty at Home, will assume the role of Liberty at Home’s new Executive Director.
– Susan Rothenberger, currently the Home Health Clinical Supervisor for Liberty at Home, will assume the role of Director of Home Health Care.
– Rose Richardson has been given the title of Executive Director as a result of her remarkable leadership and work to build the West Philadelphia Senior Community Center’s programs and membership.
– Dana Guyton, currently the Support Services Director for Paul’s Run, has accepted the position of Personal Care Administrator.
Also, Liberty Lutheran would like to recognize the dedication of Linda Curto, Personal Care Administrator for Paul’s Run. Linda will retire in May after 25 years of service to Liberty Lutheran. The talent, skills, and knowledge she has shared with residents and her colleagues at Paul’s Run for the past two and a half decades has been a shining example for our entire family of services.
These changes are examples of Liberty’s commitment to investing in the future and success of those who share their talents and skills with our residents, members, patients, and clients on a daily basis. We are dedicated to providing opportunities that lead to professional development and advancement across our family of services.
To view current positions available at Liberty’s family of services, as well as the benefits of working for Liberty, please visit LibertyLutheran.org/careers.